On July 30, business leaders from around White County and the state will gather at the White County Business EXPO. This is the 13th year that the Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce has hosted a Business EXPO and should be an exciting year as the Business EXPO theme is “Green”.
The EXPO will be held in the Ganus Center on the Harding University Campus. A “By Invitation Only” Business Networking Event will be held from 10:30 until noon and will feature a variety of guest from organizations that can help small businesses with energy savings, rebates and programs to help with their green initiatives.
The EXPO will open to the general public at noon and will remain open until 4:00 p.m. Exhibitor Space Reservation Forms are available on the Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce”s website. EARLY BIRD booth pricing is available until July 16, 2013.
• 10″ X 10″ booth with backdrop, draped sides and carpet
• One draped 6″ table with two chairs
• Publicity campaign to boost attendance from general public
• Direct mail to Chamber Members and area businesses
• News releases to local and regional media
• Posters and street signs publicizing the event
• Promotion in the Chamber”s E-mails and on our website
• Pre-Event Tradeshow & Event Marketing Seminar to be held July 2!
• Listing in Exhibitor information
The EXPO is a strategic part of the chamber”s efforts to promote businesses in our community. We strive to keep the prices at an affordable rate. EXPO Sponsorships are available and range from $250 to $3500. It”s a great way to get recognition for your business!
If you like more information about becoming a sponsor or purchasing a booth, contact the Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce office at 501-268-2458 or download a registration form.
Sent By Hyprcast